Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. The COVID-19 virus spreads primarily through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
Common symptoms include:
- dry cough
- shortness of breath
- aches and pains
- sore throat
- and very few people will report diarrhoea, nausea or a runny nose.
People with mild symptoms who are otherwise healthy should self-isolate and contact their medical provider or a COVID-19 information line for advice on testing and referral. People with fever, cough or difficulty breathing should call their doctor and seek medical attention.
To prevent infection and to slow transmission of COVID-19, do the following:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face, mouth and nose.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Maintain social distancing of about 1 metre.
HOW WE CAN HELP
- We have a wide range of dispensers for your soap and sanitizer
- We have stocks of both liquid soap and hand sanitizers.
- We also sell 5% Sodium Hypochlorite for disinfection of all surfaces, floors and walls.
Place your orders now!!!!!!