About Hygienic Services
Hygienic Services (Pvt) Ltd is a Professional Cleaning Company established in 1955. We have over 65 years of cleaning experience. We boast a highly skilled and experienced workforce.
To serve you our customers better, a manufacturing division was established in 2019. The manufacturing division manufactures all cleaning chemicals for use by the organization, as well as for sale to third party. The range includes kitchen care, toilet care, floor care, hand care and your disinfectant range. The chemicals include toilet cleaner, dish washer, tile cleaner, hard surface cleaner, multi purpose cleaner , 5% hypochlorite and many more. This is to enhance service delivery in the contract cleaning and specialist cleaning divisions.
To compliment all this, the division also supplies janitorial products for ablutions, homes and offices. These include soap dispensers, sanitizer dispensers, paper towel dispensers, toilet paper dispensers and hand driers.
Our organization has a national outlook with operations in the Northern and Southern regions, to include Kariba and Victoria falls.
Our client base ranges across all sectors such as retail, commercial, industrial, domestic, tertiary, health institutions, food preparation areas, governmental organizations and non governmental organizations.
To be the best hygiene solutions provider.
To provide hygiene solutions that deliver a safe environment.
- Accountability –We are honest and reliable and believe in being responsible and transparent in everything that we do. We are accountable for all our actions in all our business transactions.
- Customer Centric –We value all relationships in our everyday engagements and handle them in the most professional manner. Our existence is on the premise of being responsive to the needs of all our customers.
- Innovation –We always seek to originate and advance modernity in as far as hygiene solutions are concerned. We are open to ideas that challenge the conventional views.
- Team Work –We believe in working as a group bound by strong and unshakable relationships to guarantee delivery of high quality products and services to our customers.
Quality Policy Statement
As Hygienic Services, we are committed to delivering consistent quality service to our customers.
We will constantly strive:
- To give satisfaction to our customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- To provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff to enable us to meet customers needs.
- To be resourceful and innovative in meeting our customers’ needs and expectations.
- To maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system.
- To be open to new ideas and adaptive to change.
- To communicate business objectives throughout the organization.
- To implement and maintain the ISO 9001:2015 quality standards and ensure that all applicable elements of the standards are complied with.
- To comply with all relevant statutory requirements.
Above all, we will always remember that our customers are the very purpose of our business and that our employees and standards of work are the means to satisfy those customers. This statement represents our commitment on behalf of the company to the Quality Policy.
For and on behalf of Hygienic Services (Pvt) Ltd
Mr. F.D Mutyavaviri
Health and Safety
Hygienic Services is committed to creating safe work environments. As such we place great value and importance on safeguarding the health and safety of our employees, customers, visitors and members of the public as we execute our work. The organization is committed to providing adequate PPE to its employees whenever they are carrying out work on behalf of the organization. Adhoc jobs require that a risk assessment be done prior to starting work as this enables our employees to look out for hazards and the likelihood of them affecting the work to be done, together with the client, thereby assessing, eliminating and/or controlling associated risks.
The protective wear supplied include:-
- Reflective Work-suits
- Safety Shoes
- Safety Belts & Helmets for cleaning of windows
- PVC Gloves for use of in cleaning toilets, including mobile toilets
- Latex Gloves for use whilst carrying out sanitary waste disposal
- Respirators & Tyvek suits for pest control
- Disinfection Work suite
Use of equipment
All staff is regularly trained to efficiently and correctly use all equipment
In order to achieve this, we are always guided by the ISO Standards that we strive to adhere to in all our activities.
No. 6 Harare Drive, Borrowdale, Harare
+263 242 776529/31/37 +263 8677111905
Unit 3 Bluffhill Industrial Park Harare
+263 242 7560 97/8
No. 7 Johnson Complex 23rd & Vanguard Road, Belmont
+263 292 473 063